Sample Sentences for UPSR Paper 2 - Section B


Sample Sentences for UPSR Paper 2 - Section B

TOPIC
REASONS

 1.   Place / Venue/ Location

 I can go there easily.
 It is near my house.
 I can go there at anytime.
 It is a nice / beautiful place.


 2.   Society

 It is very enjoyable.
 It is very useful and has a lot of benefits.
 I can gain more knowledge.
 I can improve my vocabulary.
 I can widen my knowledge.
 I shall be more confident of myself.
 I can get a lot of new friends.
 I can do something beneficial during my free time.
 I shall be able to know more about new things.
 It gives me a pleasant feeling.
 It teaches me to independent / confident.
 My parents always encourage me.


 3.  Price / Fee / Fare / Rent

 It is reasonable and affordable.
 I can save my money for other expenses.
 It is a reasonable price and I think I can afford it.
 It is also worth buying.
 The price is low and reasonable.
 I can afford to pay for it / buy it.
 It is cheaper than the others.


 4.  Free gift / Discount / Offer / Souvenir

 It is attractive offer.
 I can save my pocket money.
 I do not have to buy it anymore.
 I don’t have to spend more.


 5.  Food / Drinks / Menu / Dishes / Meal

 It is delicious and appetizing.
 It is nutritious, tasty and appetizing.
 It is my favourite food / drinks.
 It is good for my health.


 6.  Transport

 It is comfortable / convenient.
 I can relax myself during a journey.
 It is an economical way of travelling.
 It is suitable for a long journey.
 It is fast and I won’t feel bored.
 I can enjoy watching the beautiful scenery along     the journey.

 7.  Facility

 I can enjoy them.
 I can use them.
 It is comfortable and convenient.


 8.  Date / Time / Duration

 I am free at that time.
 It takes a shorter / longer time to finish it.
 I would not feel bored.
 The time is enough for me to spend it there.


 9.  Colour / Fashion / Pattern /  Design

 It is beautiful / attractive / eye-catching.
 It is my favourite colour / design.
 It suits me.
 It is the latest fashion / pattern / design.


 10.  Occupation

 I can earn money for living.
 It teaches me to be responsible / independent.
 I will commit to my job.
 I can support my family / parents.


 11.  Pen-pal

 We can exchange ideas.
 We can share the same hobby / ideas / interest.
 I can learn many new things from her / him.
 I shall be able to know more about his / her country.
 I have a chance to visit him / her country one day.


 12.  Pets

 It is cute.
 It is easy to look after / to take care / to manage.
 It is easy to feed.
 I can play with it.
 It can be a great company to me.
 It can help to look after the house.



13.  Material

It is cool and comfortable.
 It is long-lasting.
 It is worth it to buy.
 I can wear it for a long time.


 14.  Finally / Lastly

 I am sure I have made the best choice.
 Definitely, my choice is right.
 I hope my father / mother / brother / sister will like  my choice and appreciate it.

Comments

  1. You may use the sentences according to the pictures given by your teacher. Always remember that you can modify these samples by adding your own words.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

KEPUTUSAN PEPERIKSAAN UJIAN PENCAPAIAN SEKOLAH RENDAH TAHUN 2012